A Webinar By:
A TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY KNOWLEDGE FORUM
Date & Time
Thursday, 28th August, 2014,
1:30 PM EDT (USA) | 12:30 PM CDT (USA) | 11:30 AM MDT (USA) | 10:30 AM PDT (USA)
Featured Experts –
Mahendra Yadav (CEO Tavisca Solutions)
Kaustubh Latkar (Travel Technology Evangelist)
Join our Travel Technology Experts as they discuss components of travel technology that help travel companies define new ways of finding revenue in traditional travel-distribution businesses.
The Key Highlights:
- Traditional travel distribution models that have relied on making profits from negotiating with suppliers.
- How the earnings realized through getting the right price from suppliers are offset by high cost of customer acquisition and retention.
- Irrespective of the type of travel business, B2C or a B2B, the linear model of selling travel, that of sourcing from the supplier and selling to a consumer no longer helps agencies in realizing better profitability. Why?
- Technology now enables businesses to include customers in the supply chain of travel. By aggregating regional, niche products from affiliate partners or encouraging end consumers to enrich your content; it is now possible to realize new revenues for your travel business. How?
- Different ways through which affiliates and consumers can contribute to making your content and travel products better.
travelnxt-live, a Travel Technology Knowledge Forum powered by tavisca® breaks down the complexity in understanding the economics of Travel Technology to facilitate business growth.
Attendees will be able to interact with the presenters throughout the event using the webinar’s chat facilities.
The webinar will be held through GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users). A recording of the webinar would be made available to all participants.