USA, Eden Prairie, MN, April 29th, 2015 – Tavisca Solutions a leading travel technology products and solutions provider to exhibit at the Arabian Travel Market (ATM), which takes place at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre on 4-7th May 2015.
“UAE is a growing market with lots of latent possibilities in the travel business. The tourism projects that are currently underway in the country are worth $11 billion which portrays the majestic strength of the industry. We are extremely excited to showcase our products in such a potentially blooming market, along with more than three thousand exhibitors,” said Mahendra Yadav, CEO, Tavisca Solutions. “The last (21st) edition of ATM has attracted over 23,000 visitors from around the world. It is going to be an absolute thrilling experience to do face to face business with so many promising global prospects,” he added.
This is the second time this year tavisca is exhibiting in a reputed conference. Being a Travel Technology company, tavisca aims towards solving the pain areas of the travel industry through evolved and enhanced technology. Till date, tavisca have empowered millions of bookings for their clients. The product suite is created using multiple building blocks and can be chosen and customized as per needs. Some of tavisca’s noted offerings are:
- travelnxt – A PCI PA-DSS online booking engine, pre-integrated with over 40 travel inventory suppliers, empowering B2B, B2C and B2B2C businesses globally.
- innventia – A comprehensive travel inventory management system that enables travel businesses to manage their inventory, operations and selectively distribute their niche content to a wider audience.
- clarifi – The world’s first real-time hotel mapping and descriptive content delivery system. A patent-pending technology solution aimed to resolve the inconsistent distribution of hotel content across major hotel content providers.
- bizconnect – A mid and back office travel agency management software, which equips travel businesses with tools to manage day-to-day agency functions, starting from operations to revenue acquisition management.
- templar – A white-label website development software that provides a management interface for creating websites and pages using widgets with a simple and thoughtfully designed UI.
- synchron – A mid-office business process automation and data synchronization for the travel industry.
- sceptr – A unified XML API Interface for all leading travel content providers to reduce cost and time to market for travel booking engines.
- vexiere – A centralized application for user profile and authentication management for enterprises with SSO, configuration and policy management, access control, role management and profile features.
With these offerings, tavisca has successfully solved and empowered many travel businesses globally.
ATM’s spotlight theme this year is Family Travel with a focus on Travel Technology, Business Travel, Luxury and Wellness. “Exhibiting in ATM with our very own stand will boost our business network. We are also enthusiastically looking forward to meeting the co-exhibitors”, said Prashant Abhyankar, Business Development Head, Tavisca Solutions.
tavisca’s Stand Details:
Tavisca Solutions will be exhibiting in Hall No. 1, Stand: TT 7766, Dubai International Exhibition Centre.
Click here to schedule a meeting with tavisca at ATM, Dubai.
About Arabian Travel Market:
Arabian Travel Market is part of Reed Travel Exhibition’s WTM Portfolio of events, which also includes World Travel Market, World Travel Market Latin America and World Travel Market Africa.
Arabian Travel Market 2014 boasted more than 2,700 exhibitors and stand-sharers from 85 countries and attracted over 23,000 visitors from around the world.
About Tavisca Solutions
Tavisca Solutions, a travel technology products and solution provider that works with (B2B, B2C and B2b2C) travel companies across the globe and helps them enhance their online business. With the vision to build future-focused technology building blocks that solve key challenges in online travel business, tavisca® offers a versatile suite of cloud-based SaaS products, deciphering every aspect of customer and agent-facing booking engines, travel mid & back-office operation management systems.
Established in 2008, tavisca® has emerged into a team of travel technology specialists with over 300 dedicated personnel and three state-of-the-art development centers in India and United States of America. Today, tavisca® continues to soar all its position amongst the top 100 ‘GPTW’ list of best places to work in India, for three consecutive years.
tavisca’s core offering ‘travelnxt’ is a PCI PA-DSS compliant online travel booking management software that works across Air, Hotel, Car Deals, Activities, Transfers and Insurance with a Strong Booking Engine, Static Package Builder and Inventory Management System. Annually, tavisca’s travel technology empowers more than a million online travel bookings globally.
N.B.: This post is made by Koeli Chatterjee. Koeli serves as Manager Marketing & Communication at tavisca. You can directly reach Koeli at – email@example.com.
For Products and Demo Queries Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Press and Media Contact: email@example.com