“Mystique” enhances mobile and tablet user experience and supports multilingual, multi-currency and multi culture booking flow
tavisca, February 6, 2014 – tavisca introduced a new look and feel of travelnxt front-office. The new face of travelnxt known as ‘Mystique’ is launched with the aim to provide a rich yet simplified booking experience for the end user and allow travel agencies to brand and configure the booking flow as per their requirement. The update also includes a full support for multilingual, multi-currency and multi culture booking flow, and most importantly, this new release continues to enhance the mobile experience, by offering an enhanced tablet and touch based experience for all types of hand held devices.
Mystique provides a new look and feel for hotels, car, flight, activities and packages booking flow and will be made available through the travelnxt SaaS suite starting August 1st to all existing and new customers. Most updates, including the new look and feel for the travelnxt user interface will be activated automatically to existing customers with prior announcement. Other capabilities, such as the user management and enhanced trip search flow, will be demonstrated and would be enabled on request basis.
“How do you change the look and feel of your online business really fast and still maintain top notch user experience? How do you publish new deals, offers and products quickly without putting significant technical efforts? These are real challenges faced by travel businesses everyday, irrespective of whether they are a B2C or a B2B business. ‘Mystique’ helps overcome these challenge extensively.” Said Varun Jain, Cofounder and President engineering, tavisca solution
Following are few major enhancements\capabilities being offered by ‘Mystique’.
- Free text search with support to search by City, Airport, Point of interest and Addresses. (‘Mystique’ also supports autosuggest for address based queries)
- Multi room search capability with individual room based occupancies
- Ability to add, manage and display context based travel deals
- Ability to see real-time rates and switch currencies at any point during the booking flow
- End to end multilingual capability
- One click access to all recent searches
- Multiple view options for results listing\maps\fare matrix
- Enhanced filters like Amenities, Area attractions, Brands, nearby attractions
- Unique room details listing for single room and multi room results
- Enhanced full map view with property listing
- Multiple property detail displayed on map
- Real time price change handling while booking
- Configurable shopping cart flow with ability to add multiple hotel rooms for trip based booking experience
- Ability to create SEO friendly content for all pages of a travel website
- Customizable interstitial page with support for advertisements, deals and promotional offers
- Ability to provide third party links for deals and campaigns which directly show results based on Location and event
- Inbuilt support for token\code based tracking for deals\ads etc. flow
“Our focus is to make the system as simple as possible by enhancing the usability and flow of the entire experience for our users. The main purpose was to develop a new design strategy from the travel booker’s perspective. In the process, we regularly interacted with our end users to understand their needs and spent 3 months in architecting the design of ‘Mystique’.” Rahul Pilkhwal CTO, tavisca solutions. “When technology is designed with the intention to provide a great experience, it automatically looks great” he added.
These updates will allow travelnxt users to manage their business operations, bookings and customer service more efficiently and leverage the power of hi-speed technologies to increase speed of business and productivity even when mobile. ‘Mystique’ enables a travel business to customize its service and offerings to fit consumer needs.
This complete list of features offered by ‘Mystique’ is also available via secure APIs for third party integration.
About tavicsa solution
A travel technology solution provider that works with travel companies across the globe, to help them grow their online travel business.
tavisca’s core offering ‘travelnxt’ is a PCI PA DSS compliant booking platform that works across Air, Hotel, Car, Deals, Activity/Transfers and Insurance with a Strong Booking Engine, Static Package Builder and Inventory Management System. Annually, tavisca’s travel technology empowers more than a million online travel bookings globally.
N.B: This post has been written by Koeli Chatterjee. Koeli serves as Head Marketing & Communication at tavisca. You can directly reach Koeli at – email@example.com. For product demos and queries contact – firstname.lastname@example.org